Project overview device count is inaccurate

Minor issue but I setup two test devices and then a few weeks later assigned them a serial number. My project overview shows that I have 4 devices, despite only 2 ever being activated. It seems this counter is going by serial # rather than device ID. Considering serial number can be changed by the user that seems like an oversight/bug.

Project device counter:

Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 13.38.08

Device list (showing all devices):

Obviously super minor but I see this incorrect counter every time I open my project lol.

Thanks for the report @abari! I’ve filed a bug report for the cloud team and will keep you posted.

Is this the standard procedure for issue reporting (here in https://discuss.blues.com/ rather than in the relevant Github repository using the issues list)?

Hey @adriatic, if you have an issue related to one of our open source libraries, you are welcome to report the problem here or directly in the repo. For everything else, here works.

@abari is there a chance that you moved either or both of those devices to another project and back again?

Thanks. Since either way supports markdown, I will use media.

I don’t think so. Pretty sure I’ve just had one project (I may have renamed it?)

If you’d like I can PM you my account email (not sure if the support forum matches email addresses automatically).

Hey @abari ,

If you don’t mind, please email support@blues.com so we can get details like your project id and take a look into the issue.

1 Like