New Notehub route creation UI - your feedback requested!

Hi Everyone,

We are in the process of planning a new UI for creating routes to cloud providers in Notehub…and we would love it if you could help!

We are asking for < 30 mins of your time to jump on a call while we walk you through some wireframes for building out routes. Our goal is to make the process much more intuitive, engaging, and error-free (versus the straight web form experience you have today).

Interested? Please let me know by dropping me a DM here or email rlauer @ blues.com

Thanks!
Rob

3 Likes

Rob,

Yes, interested. DM me or use the Safecast Slack channel.

Regards,
Rob

Hello Rob,
I would be interested in the effort. Are you looking cloud providers only or open to other SaaS providers in the IoT space as well. Let me know.

Regards,

Ajit

Rob,

I tried to reply on the DM with calendar invite/chooses, but the reply was not accepted.

I could not find a proper time for me to schedule a date. It seems our time differences are too far apart. Or too early or too late. My daytime active times are from about 11:00 till 17:00 JST.

What to do?

Regards,
Rob

Hello Rob,

If your active times are from 11:00 to 17:00 JST, that would be 7PM to 1AM PDT, that is not a bad time for me. Shall I send a google meet invite?

Regards,

Ajit