How to navigate to the in-browser terminal

This bugs me for the last couple of days - after drilling into Send Notes from Notecard to Notehub, my in-browser terminal page is long over-written - and my solution at the moment is to navigate to Home and from there find my way to (browser) page that hopefully contains the currently active in-browser terminal.

Suggestion: it would be nice if one could create a new browser page with the terminal - similarly to the way one can extract the Chrome DevTools window outside of the browser window running the web app.

Hi @adriatic,

If you open the Notecard Playground in a separate tab, this will allow you to access any guides/tutorials/docs you want while still having access to your Notecard session.

Rob

1 Like

Perfect solution, thank you. I wonder why was I not able to find it :pensive:

Do we have a document of the command that can be used in the Notecard Playground terminal? For example, clear the terminal?

Regards,
Rob

Hi @robouden - you can use the help command in the Playground to generate a list of commands.

Rob,

I did that already. But there does not seem to be many commands. Looking for something like “clear the terminal data”.

Regards,
Rob

Got it - that command doesn’t exist but will definitely add this as a feature request!

Rob

1 Like

Out of curiosity, do you remember where you looked? We’re currently tweaking the UI and one of our goals is to make it easier to find.