How does the monthly refresh of credits work?

Hi,

I’m looking at the pricing page (Bundles IOT Pricing Plans (Cellular & Data) | Blues Wireless), and there is listed a monthly refresh of 5k credits. However, I only see the initial provisioning in the History page (under billing) of my account. How does the monthly refresh work?

Regards, Gaute

1 Like

Hi,

This is from a email I received:

" On the 1st of each month, if necessary, the new pricing model will refresh your Notehub Billing Account to 5,000 consumption credits. For example, if your Billing Account Balance is 4,500 credits, we will add 500 credits to bring your balance back to 5,000. If you are currently subscribed to Notehub’s Free Plan, the ability to route up to 5,000 events/month will remain available."

1 Like

What happens with the Consumption Credits if I have two or more Notecard devices. Are the Consumption Credits topped off each month to 5000 CC (not 5000 * # devices), regardless of the number of Notecard devices? In effect, each device you add shares the 5000 consumption credits per month?

I too am interested in the answer to this question. My reading of the Billing page is that the monthly top-off is up to 5,000 CC irrespective of the number of devices you have. But, I would like confirmation from Blues on this interpretation.

1 Like

Hi @amitchell60,

You are correct. The 5,000 consumption credit top off is per billing account, and is therefore not tied to the number of Notecard devices you have on your account.

TJ VanToll