Diagram for visual understanding of the notecard features

Hello, could you provide a diagram containing the different states and possibilities of the notecard?
The idea is to sum things up using an algorithm or diagram for visual understanding of all the features of the notecard.
I 'm a newbie and I have to admit being a bit confused with the documentation …
Thx !

Hey @oubatison thanks for the question and welcome to the community, we’re glad you are here!

I’m a big fan of visuals myself, so I would absolutely love to help you out with some more diagrams (and get these in our docs!) Before I do, however, can you provide some additional context as to what you are looking for? Are you looking for an overview of how the Notecard MCU handles its tasks (like responding to requests, syncing, obtaining inbound notifications), more of an overview of the operating modes of the Notecard (periodic, continuous, etc.), or something else?

If you’ve not seen it yet, we do have a visual of the interaction between the Notecard and Notehub here.

Thx for the quick reply @bsatrom
It’s more an overview of the operating modes of the Notecard (periodic, continuous, etc.), in regard of the differents location and motion mode.

1 Like

Understood, thanks for clarifying! I’ll throw something together and throw it here for your feedback.